Friday, December 9, 2011

Fear of loneliness is the fear of your own self

I've been introspecting a lot these days. Its a kind of habit I get when I start studying (seriously). Utilization of more brain cells I guess :p

All that time thinking and wondering until the other day, someone just made me realize one thing: most would rather be stuck with people they hate/dislike than be by themselves.

I wonder...what’s wrong with spending a lil bit more time with yourself?

 I like me.....most of the time.

 I never get it why (especially girls) need to always move around in a group (or herds) to anywhere..
 whether it be going for dinner at school/uni cafe, sports, bathroom trips, shopping, scouting for guys???

 Don't ask me why, it’s what I’ve observed over the years. Things like this makes me look like such a social outcast.

 On the other hand, what's wrong with being slightly different than what the general public deems acceptable.

So what if I look different than the rest of my people,
so what if i dont really act like a 'normal' drama-lovin-boy-crazy gal,
so what if i don't conform to your standards.




Go and get someone else if I don’t meet all your criteria...bitch.

 You'd think that i'm all that hard up on you? Wrong again my dear friend.
It sickens me when nosy people like to intrude in a little something called 'territory' and have the nerve to say something that I should know better.

 It’s not to say that I’m that uptight, I do answer stuff in a civilised manner but please know your boundaries and if so, watch what you're stepping on.

I may look all nice and sweet but even I have limits. Cross that thin line and be prepared to face some dead serious nastiness from yours truly.

Really?! Can you be even more inconsiderate?

 Being blunt is one thing, being a jerk is a whole different level. *sigh* the things I do to make other people happy.


No comments: