Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Eyes on Me

Been listening to a lot of FF songs lately. I know...its corny at times but I kinda like it now
Call it a new found appreciation to in game music if u like, radio is so overrated anyways
At the time when 'eyes on me' played, I don't really like it.
Blame my tween self, I just skipped through all the lovey-dovey scenes in FF8 anyways XD

But now...I'm like

''sweet melodies of love, where have thy been all this time''

aaah bluelaguna.net, you have fueled my love in my time of need *slaps self*


I don't know what has become of me? It's not like I'm in love (or am I?)

Looking through some of my friend's post, most touch on the topic of luuurve lol
As you probably would have notices by now, i (almost) never blog about my my non-existent love life
Why you may ask? Because its NON-EXISTENT that's why
not the cause of my depression but watching a walk to remember makes me depressed every time...don't ask XD


They think I'm odd but I feel completely normal :D




No comments: