Sunday, August 21, 2011

Get me this and I'll be one happy girl :D

*faints out of sheer awesomeness*


 Dir En Grey is too hardcore  for dental hygiene

I don't care if people tell me they are all washouts or going all mainstream (?) but ask yourself this.....is going mainstream all that bad? On the other hand, I have never heard any form of pig squealing or guttural sounds from the radio...yet. But hey...at one point they all used to look like this......


*shivers*
I mean like, yeah they're VK but its so messy and wrong and ....what the duck!!! Toshiya's wearing a TUTU!!!!
So anyways, it kind of make you wonder how much 10 years can change your life. I mean, look at DEG, way back then they (er..some) wear dresses, a LOT of makeup, hair and er....do fan service? As far as I'm concerned, that last part never existed :P

Back to the point, so yeah 10 years ago I'm....10 years old and disney, cartoon network and nickelodeon are my favourite channels :D 
Fast forward to now, I kinda STILL like disney movie eventhough a lot has been said about disney putting in sexual innuendos or just plain poisoning the minds of children. Now, being in the dentistry course, things will get hectic especially when the exam season is (ever) lurking in the deep dark shadows of a students mind. No more last minute studying like we always do during our pre-uni lives. In other words.....NO MORE FOOLING AROUND     T_T


p.s: Here's a sneak preview...just in case someone's interested ;)  click me!! click meee!! :)


No comments: