Thursday, August 4, 2011

the floodgates are open....beware of my pottermania. you have been warned

At last, the saga ends. I watched the final hp movie a few days a go with some of my friends who are in my opinion, more potter-crazy than me :P but nonetheless, i enjoyed it. Some of my friends even wore their favourite house colour (a slytherin and griffindoor), cried in some parts and even listen to some kid narrating throughout the movie.
In a way, part of my childhood has ended when i watched the movie. I remember when i was still a kid in primary school, bonding over hp with friends which i am still quite close to this day still. It all seems not that long ago but looking back now at age 20 our friendship of almost 10 years is proof that we bonded on something much more.....and for that I'll say that i love you all in the most un-romantic way  ;)

here's some random hp pictures for you all....enjoy :)


even Darth Vader reads hp books LOL

i told ya! voldemort can belly dance! muahahaha!

if someone walks up into a salon and ask for  a 'Malfoy' hair job that someone is deemed  super awesome

Add caption

i knew it!!! lady gaga went to Hogwarts!!!

to my dear friend, here's your darling husband :P

owh and this one too :)






cheater :P

No comments: