Tuesday, January 12, 2016

I always update social media on the verge of having my exams

Hello there internet? It's been awhile.....a very long while.
Wow! 2016 already......and let me use the cliched "2015 seems just like yesterday" because it really does feel like that. Well, this year will mean my final year in university since I'm already halfway with my 5th year of dental school. So yeah, halfway through and I still feel like I know nothing. Treating patients are exhausting, constantly having to study is draining, joining an organization which I don't care for is just distracting as well as foolish. The never ending struggle to complete the quota before the MOTHER OF ALL FINALS *runs and screams in terror* Plus I am still looking for my CMR case *cries*
All of this worries is eating away whatever that is left of my sanity. Growing inconspicuously like a cancer at the back of my mind.
The amount of pressure is just.....wah! Thinking about it literally makes my head hurts haha! But in the end, when you have so much that needs to be done, you end up doing absolutely nothing. Hahahahaha I'm laughing because my brain is such a scumbag Grrrrr!
But, you know who's the bigger scumbag this time? My bodeh~! Big thanks for the stomach perforating gastritis and vomiting plus diarrhea eh? Really helpful in these times. Weather is so hot and dry too so that's nice *sarcasm*
Tomorrow I'm having my CPR assessment. Hopefully I won't be a blundering idiot like most times and actually be able to blurt out something that is remotely correct. 


No comments: