Friday, March 16, 2012

It was never my favourite feeling but it makes you think about some things. I'm not sad right now, just slightly dissatisfied coz I can't help myself.
Thinking about the ideals of life, like:

1) I should work harder
2) Be smarter
3) Have better friends
4) Actually tell someone how you really feel about them
5) exercise more XD
6) socialize with actual humans...the ones that matter anyway
7) take charge for once
8) not let people take advantage of you
9) be honest with yourself

Being disatisfied is inevatable, but I I'll live...
It's the kind of feeling that makes you strive for the better, think about what you've done and assess it. Most people forget to do this, thus no improvement comes with these characters.

Lately I've been listening to a lot of old ballads (coz music nowadays seemed to lack emotion anyways). I've thought about it, but never more. But the recurring emotion through many of the greatest (imo) songs have some sadness woven into it. It's like the sadness brings us together more than a happy pop song could.

 Even in friends, everybody have that special friend(s) that you could open up without fear of apprehension. The one that would hear you out in the middle of the night eventhough they have work or class in the morning.
Someone that would wipe your tears give you a hug and shake (or slap) you to your senses when the time comes.

Guess I have to start looking for one now....or not.

 Sometimes I wonder whether or not I have real sincere friends. I know I should just forget about these kind of people, stop caring about them and stop giving a damn when they need you out of the blue. Maybe it's my fault that I am being such a softie and an over eager yes-man, but I don't know until when I'd have to take it.

Everybody has their limits, I'm afraid I've reached the limit with you. Everything you do irritates me more than you can see, too bad you're too self-centered to see it *sigh*

It's like the mark of true comraderie or companionship whatever. Good times grants you many friends but the bad times help you weed the ones worth saving from the lesser ones.

Instead of wallowing and feeling sorry for yourself, accept the sad situation. God creates everything in balance. One does not know the value of something when it is lost, but they won't necessarily miss it if they don't know what they really had.


Such an emotional post for me. It's just that suddenly I felt so alone in this place. Most of my friends seemed so far away, probably occupied with their lives, bf/gf, new friends to give a damn bout me. It's more or less the same thing here. Too occupied with their love lives and studies.

Add caption

 But it's ok, I'd have to manage myself.

Everywhere I see people in groups, friends or the random couple romancing in the background. It must be nice having someone to share your stories with, do stupid silly things together....someone you can count on.

I've learnt the hard way in life, that you can never wholly depend on a person. No matter how close you are with that person, life has a funny way of turning things around.

 But then again, if it is foolish to trust another, then what about trusting oneself?

Granted I'm just a person full of flaws and far from perfect but I'd trust me more. Not because it's selfish but just cause if I did any blunder, the burden falls on my shoulders alone.

No comments: