Friday, October 14, 2011

CA1 next week!!!! *runs and hides*

Those sleepless nights...
Staring at those soulless dry pages of notes....
Hands stained blue with ink, palms glowing with highlighter fluid
Even the moon shies away from me
The sound of car engines going of in the distance, going away from this dreaded place which I call 'Home'
How I wish I could follow...but soon

Grrrrrr!!! studying always get that bit of madness out of me
But then, so does everyone XD

My current profile picture sure explains a lot of what I'm feeling right now...


Is it just me that I find myself thinking a lot more about things when I study? 
I question myself....things regarding where I am now, where I would like things to go, my 'friends'.....


Oh well, I'm not going to waste my dear brain cells when they are all activated just on memorizing pathology right?
 Your mind can only take so much of reading pathological conditions without suffering some consequences XDD

*sigh* study week gets kind of lonely sometimes but it's not as if I'm complaining. Just stating a fact that's all
Everyone has their own problems to handle (like STUDYING) and their own group of friends, I don't want to interfere thaat

Everyone should know their own place....after all

and I still don't know why I suddenly revived this dying blog out of the blue
It's not that I have a lot of readers (but if you're one of them, that's nice)
Maybe I just like to rant about my petty problems on the net, maybe it's this sad excuse for rescuing any bit of literacy left in me before it rots away leaving me with broken English at most (THE HORROR!!!)
I never facebook my problems...there's no knowing who might be glad you had them in the first place (evil humans!)

or maybe I'm getting....desperate for attention?
(HAHAHAHAHA SUPER-MORBIDLY-OBESE-FAT-CAT CHANCE!!!!!)

no offence to chubby cats...I LOVE THEM!!! SO WARM!!! SO FLUFFY!!!  *slaps self*
ok, I got myself too excited :P
I can't help myself....I loooove fluffy things (includes animals, fictional animals, humans, things, anime people)

Please kidnap this awesome-fluffy-creature and I will go from

:(

to...

No comments: