Friday, July 8, 2011

frustration.....i get it a lot of times

I don't mind a little curiousity but come on people, even I have limits.
I get pretty tired when people ask me these lame brain questions...its like uuurgh! there's something called a brain, USE IT

  • why you look chinese?  (me: idk, its not like i have a set choice of what race i want to look like)
  • how come your english so good for malay ah? (me: my parents taught me well..)
  • asal ko ni asik speaking je ngan member ko tuh? (me: ikut suke aku la, aku nak cakap bahase ape pon asal kan aku bahagia ok, bukan nye aku kacau org ke apepe)
  • why so quiet suddenly? (me: since when is it a crime to shut up, i think a lot of people need to shut up though..)
  • how come i always see you alone? emo? (me: i choose to be alone, rather than being sucked into a group of people which i don't enjoy and have no say in it)
  • why don't you hang around with people from your own kind? (me: it doesn't mean that we're the same race that we have to stick together. Its not like I'm against them...and yes they're very nice and all but....we're different people. Its a simple fact.
  • why are you wearing tudung/hijab/jilbab? (me: cannot ah?, nothing wrong with it)
  • but then the other day how come you're not wearing it?(me: yeah i wear the headscarf where i want, when i want. It is MY OWN choice. To those 'people' thinking that they're like so good because they either wear it all the time in public or none at all, i have a message for you:

    Please mind your own damn business 
    You have no right in judging me
    And I have no obligations to answer any of your bloody questions

  • you're weird (me: ok thats a statement but thanks anyways)
  • which country are you from? (me: ok i feel slighty amused when someone asks me this, be it local or foreign but still...)



usually I'll answer these questions politely but under certain 'circumstances' I may

smile 
smile and give a short answer
refuse to answer
*shrugs*
joke about it
turn to sarcasm
ignore the question totally
be blur and forgot what the question is about
pretend I didn't hear the question and ask what the question is again (if they dare to answer)
give a long and boring explanation
give an explanation that doesn't even makes sense
LIE




ok thats it for my mini rant. 
and another thing....






  

No comments: