Friday, April 24, 2009

Colour Me Rainbow



It has been quite a while since i last blogged so here goes.....
Have you ever wondered why people nowadays are wearing more black clothing (but not the hair lol) I mean, sure black is a slimming colour and it makes looking chic easier i guess. For example, after a fashion show when all the models have paraded the designers creations, the designer almost always wear black .

Ok ok, i had to admit. Wearing black is practical (cause i have a tendency to spill things or sit on something that will stain whatever it is i'm wearing) and also, i like how it contrasts with my skin hehehehe

So anyways, i decided to make a bet with myself that i will not be wearing any black clothing for a whole week!!

I'll keep u people updated if i survived that long. Till then *flying kisses*

3 comments:

Tintin said...

Hye Sofiaaaa!!!!!!!
I dont like wearing black.
Makes me look even skinnier. Lol.

sarah said...

farhana,black is essential for chubby ppl like us kan sofia..
hehe!
gud luck!

sofia said...

hiiiiii farhanaa!!
hey sarah mane ade chubby. sofia lg la chubbs hehehe